How We Work
Attorney Robert Stempler and Consumer Law Office of Robert Stempler, APC primarily represent consumers in cases of debt collection harassment and against debt collection and credit card lawsuits. Mr. Stempler is familiar with the tactics used by credit card banks and aggressive debt collectors, including debt buyers of debts that were written off by the creditor. Abusive and predatory collection practices should not be accepted by the consumer from a debt collection agency, since state and federal law requires debt collectors to follow the clear standards when contacting consumers to collect a debt.
Robert Stempler defends clients in court against debt collectors and creditors, applying applicable state and federal law, such as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), California Rosenthal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (Rosenthal Act), the Truth in Lending Act (TILA), the California Automobile Sales Finance Act (ASFA), and the Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA).
What We Can Do For You:
- Prevent a debt collection or credit card lawsuit from becoming a money judgment
- Make the debt collectors stop calling and stop contacting your workplace
- Get money damages against a debt collector for violating your rights under the FDCPA, Rosenthal Act, or other applicable laws
- Negotiate with the debt collection agency on the client’s behalf
Why Use Stop Collection Harassment .com?
Stop Collection Harrassment.com is part of the California law firm of Consumer Law Office of Robert Stempler, APC.
- Robert Stempler is known and respected in the legal community, in particular by many debt collection law firms.
- Robert Stempler does the work and stays in touch with clients directly, so you don’t worry that someone less qualified is trying to handle your case.
- Robert Stempler asks the client for his or her preferred outcome and will implement a process likely to achieve that desired outcome.